In the multimedia room, you will work with a partner to find information about the Olympics, which should include a few of these points:
- one of the countries where the games have been held, and something interesting about the games there (summer or winter)
- a former athlete, and what they were famous for
- an athlete from your country who is coming to London this year, which sport they compete in, and their success so far
- one of this year's Olympic venues, and what you think about the facilities for competitors and spectators
- the facilities for competitors in the Olympic village
- the TV coverage on the BBC and your own country's sports network
You both need to prepare detailed notes, as you will be in different groups when you report back to the classroom.