Do you need to write essays in English?
How do you organise an essay?
What makes an essay better?
Task 2 - Writefix.com
1. How many basic sections should an essay have?
2. Find the ‘5 steps’ for writing a good essay. Do you agree?
3. What is a thesis sentence, and where do you write it?
4. Find some ideas about organising the body of the essay: how many sentences in each paragraph?
5. Tell your group some useful things you discovered.
6. Look at some example introductions.
7. Write an introduction for this essay: ‘Theme parks are the most popular destination for family days out’.